2" & 3" Diaphragm Pumps
Trash Pumps are used on construction sites for their ability to pump water containing foreign material. Riverside Pumps' rugged and reliable Diaphragm Pumps are sometimes called "mud hogs" for their ability to pump heavy mud and sludge, thicker than any centrifugal pump can handle. In any situation, we’ve got you covered!
- Neoprene Rubber Elastomer with Waven Nylon Core
- One-Piece X-Cross Section Aluminum with Twin Needle Bearings
- Thick Sand Cast Aluminum Construction.
- Rugged 1"Diameter Steel, Powder Coated Roll Cage.
- RS DP2H (2") Delivers 33 GPM and 50’ Max head.
- RS DP3H (3") Delivers 80 GPM and 50’ Max head.
- Honda GX160 engine.