2" Ag Pumps
Trash Pumps are used on construction sites for their ability to pump water containing foreign material. Riverside Pumps' rugged and reliable Diaphragm Pumps are sometimes called "mud hogs" for their ability to pump heavy mud and sludge, thicker than any centrifugal pump can handle. In any situation, we’ve got you covered!
- Light weight inexpensive transfer pump.
- Corrosion resistant thermoplastic material, ideal for saltwater and chemicals.
- Available with EPDM seals, BUNA-N and Viton seals are optional.
- 3.5 HP Briggs & Stratton engine.
- Large handle for easy carrying.
- RS AP22B delivers 140 GPM with 110’ of head.
- Also available with a Honda engine
Share this item: