2" Trash Pumps
Trash Pumps are used on construction sites for their ability to pump water containing foreign material. Riverside Pumps' rugged and reliable Diaphragm Pumps are sometimes called "mud hogs" for their ability to pump heavy mud and sludge, thicker than any centrifugal pump can handle. In any situation, we’ve got you covered!
- Cast Iron Impeller Housing and Impeller, 2-vane impeller design for wide solids passage.
- More HEAD than the competition, allows for greater pumping distance & pressure.
- A TRUE trash pump, passing half its port size in solids.
- Rugged 1" diameter steel powder-coated roll cage, most competitor use a 5/8" thin walled cage.
- 173 GPM, 25’ of lift, 108’ of total head.
- Honda GX160 engine.
Share this item: