3" Trash Pumps
Trash Pumps are used on construction sites for their ability to pump water containing foreign material. Riverside Pumps' rugged and reliable Diaphragm Pumps are sometimes called "mud hogs" for their ability to pump heavy mud and sludge, thicker than any centrifugal pump can handle. In any situation, we’ve got you covered!
- Cast Iron Impeller, Volute & Wear Plate, easy to change.
- 6 point mounted vibrations isolators.
- A TRUE trash pump, passing half its port size in solids.
- Rugged 1" diameter steel powder-coated roll cage, most competitor use a 5/8" thin walled cage.
- 328 GPM, 25’ of lift, 93’ of total head.
- Honda GX240 engine.