4" Trash Pumps
Trash Pumps are used on construction sites for their ability to pump water containing foreign material. Riverside Pumps' rugged and reliable Diaphragm Pumps are sometimes called "mud hogs" for their ability to pump heavy mud and sludge, thicker than any centrifugal pump can handle. In any situation, we’ve got you covered!
- Cast Iron Impeller, Impeller Housing & Wear Plate.
- Directional discharge fittings.
- A TRUE trash pump, passing half its port size in solids.
- Rugged 1.25" diameter steel powder-coated roll cage with 2 pneumatic wheels.
- 662 GPM, 25’ of lift, 115’ of total head.
- 16 HP Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine.