Kuriyama PVC Discharge Food and Beverage Hose - Clearbraid K3150 Series RF Standard Wall
A lightweight, standard wall, crystal clear yarn reinforced hose suitable for a wide variety of food and beverage applications.
- 3A – The PVC compound complies with the criteria in 3-A Sanitary Standards for Multiple-Use Plastic Materials, number 20.
- FDA – The PVC ingredients used are sanctioned for food contact use under CFR title 21, parts 170-199.
- NSF – This hose is certified under NSF/ANSI standard 51: Food Equipment Materials.
- RoHS – The product complies with the requirements of the EU directive 2002/95/EC which is on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
- UL – The clear PVC plastic material is certified for Flame Class HB under the Plastics Components category by UL with a minimum thickness of 0.8 mm.
- USDA – The PVC hose has been found chemically acceptable for use in slaughtering, processing, transporting or storage areas in direct contact with meat or poultry food product prepared under Federal Inspection.
- USP – The PVC compound has been tested and meets the requirements of the USP guidelines, for Class VI Plastics.
Need a larger diameter? Request a quote.